Tuesday 30 June 2015

Cocoa Brown self tanner review

 

I am a regular user of fake tan, because I'm so naturally pale I could give Edward Cullen a run for his money. I have used a lot of different fake tans but the Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter is definitely my tried and true!!. 




The two self tanners I picked up were the "Gentle Bronze" gradual tan and the " 1 hour tan mousse, dark"  Both of these products are perfect for when you want a fast tan. If I have a night out planned the night before I apply the self tan mousse, I use the dark one because I'm so pale the medium one doesn't really show up on me. You can shower it off after an hour but I like to wear it over night and shower it off in the morning. I am obsessed with this tan, it's the best self tanner I've ever used, the colour is so natural and it makes my skin feel smooth and silky. The best part about this tan is that it stayed on for like 9 days without fading. So if you haven't bought it run to Superdrug and pick yourself up a bottle... Or 100!!

For days when it's hot and I don't have any tan on and I'm wearing an outfit that exposes my milk bottle legs, the gentle bronze is my gift sent from heaven!! It's super moisturising and it doesn't have that fake tan smell, it sort of smells like a dove body lotion. I love this tan because it's perfect for when you're in a rush and need to get out the door, it takes seconds to apply and it covers so evenly. It gives me that gentle bronzed healthy glow. I recommend you use a self tanning mit when applying the self tanners but if you prefer to use your hands be sure to wash them straight after your done putting on the tan.

Thank you Marissa Carter for creating the best self tanner on the high street!!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment