Thursday 9 July 2015

Lush Haul

 



 
The first two things I picked up were A bubble bar and a bath bomb, the first one is called "sunnyside" and it's a bubble bar, it's smells so good I'm really excited to try this, it's got orange,lemon and tangerine oils in it and the woman in the shop said it makes the bath water gold so I'm extra excited for that! The second thing is a bath bomb called "fizzbanger" and it smells so amazing. It has popping candy in it and petitgrain which is used in aroma therapy to reduce feelings of anxiety and calm the breathing. It also has cinnamon leaf oil in it which is supposed to help you "let go" so I'm excited to try this out. 
I've always wanted to try some of the make up line by lush, so I picked up this lipstick, it's called confidence. I'm not sure if I like the smell, I don't know how to describe the smell, it's not a bad smell or anything I just can't seem to think what it smells like. I really like this colour it's like a dark plumb and it dries matte.
I decided I would try out one of their facial cleansers so I picked up "dark angels" it has black sugar and charcoal in it to exfoliate the skin and it has rhassoul mud in it to cleanse. I believe it also has avocado oil in it to moisturise the face. I remember the woman in the shop said it scrubs away dead skin sells. I'm not a huge fan of the smell because I hate liquorice. 


And finally, i was lucky enough to be able to grab some free samples. The first one the girl gave me was a facial soap and its called "coalface". It's made with antiseptic rosewood, sandalwood, and absorbent charcoal that can be used on the face and body. Sandalwood oil gives this soap a distinctive earthy fragrance. Charcoal is known for its absorbency, while liquorice root softens the skin and rosewood oil has antiseptic properties.
I wasn't aware that Lush had brought out a foundation so I was really happy when the girl gave me a sample pot to try out. Obviously I had to get the palest one because I currently am not wearing fake tan, the shade I got is called "Jackie oats" I personally think it smells like play doe. The girl said its more like a tinted moisturiser so its perfect for days when its hot outside .It's made with oat milk as a base, which helps to calm skin down, it also has  shea butter, honey, aloe vera and glycerine to hydrate and even out my skin tone. So excited to try this out!!
XOXO 






No comments:

Post a Comment