Wednesday 1 July 2015

My tried and true acne treatment



Today I am going to be talking about the Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control daily cleansing lotion. This is by far the best thing I've ever used to treat my spots. I've always had spot prone skin and I have tried so many different products to try and get rid of them but this little guy has done the best job. The triple action formula helps clear all my spots. This lotion deeply cleanses, reduces excess oil and shine and of course helps clear spots. It's enriched with green tea and cucumber so it's not harsh on the skin, it's very gentle so it's perfect for everyday use. I don't think my skin has been as clear as it is now, I feel so much more confident and because it's summer and it's getting hotter I tend not to wear as much make up during the day time and having clearer skin makes me feel more comfortable wearing minimal/no make up. You can buy this little bottle of magic from your local Superdrug/Boots, And I believe some Tesco's stock it as well. If you have spots and you feel like you've tried everything give this little guy a try, i honestly feel like it's the best acne treatment out there. 

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment