Tuesday 15 December 2015

Holiday Glam Make Up : Gold shimmer & matte lips

 
 
Starting off with my usual foundation routine:
 
 
 * Olay 2 in 1 instant hydration and wrinkle blur
* Rimmel London lasting finish primer
* Maybelline New York baby lips - peach kiss
* Rimmel London match perfection concealer -010 ivory ( this is also the highlight I use for under my eyes)
*Maybelline New York super stay 24 hour foundation - 021 nude beige
*Rimmel London blush 020 pink rose
*Collection 2000 bronze matte glow
*Rimmel London brow this way gel - medium brown 002
 
 
  
 
 
 To create this look I used the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. ( apologies for my brows, I am trying to grow them out..) The first thing I did is take the colour "Thirteen" from the smoky palette and I applied that to my brow bone. I then took the colour "Dirtysweet" and I just applied that all over my lid, I really wanted this colour to pop so I did pack on the colour quite a bit. For the outer corners of my eyes I just applied the colour " Radar", I really love this colour its like a shimmery brown and its just so beautiful!!! so applying that lightly to the outer corners of the eyes then just using a fluffy brush to blend it out. With this look it is really important to blend blend and blend. If you feel like you've been blending for years just keep doing it, you'll really notice when its all perfect and blended out. I didn't wear liner for this look because I felt like the eye shadow was enough but of course you can apply liner if you wish. And really quickly for my under eyes I just applied a little bit of "Dirtysweet" to make my eyes pop more and make the look stand out more. Moving onto lashes and mascara I used my usual miss sporty studio lash instant volume and my false eyelashes were the ardell whispies of course!!
 
 
For lips I used Mac cosmetics for liner and lipstick, I first applied the liner all over my lips and this was in the colour "Redd" ( before anyone says anything, no I haven't made a spelling mistake the colour on the pencil is spelt with two D's) and then the lipstick is in the colour "Cockney" which is favourite holiday red colour ever!!!!
 
 
I of course used a little bit of fix+ on my face also...
 
 
And for my hair guys I just used a curling wand by TRESemme and please use heat protection before hand and a texture spray afterwards, I recommend V05
 

Body suit X River Island
Gold sequin skirt X H&M
 
 
So that was it for this make up look, thank you so much for reading and until next time I will talk to you guys soon!!
 
XOXO
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment