Saturday 5 December 2015

Natural cool tone make up

For this look its all about the eyes, to get this look I used my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I will list what foundation I used etc down below.


For this eye look I used the first four shadows in the naked basics palette firstly I mixed "foxy" and "W.O.S" together and blended that into my crease and all over my lid. Because the shades are so light you will need to pack the colour on a few times and really blend so there is no harsh lines. After that I took the lightest shade from the palette called "Venus" and applied that all over my lid, adding a bit of shimmer to the other two shadows. I then took the colour "naked 2" and applied that to the outer corners of my eyes very lightly just to make the eyes pop a little more. After that I just took a blending brush and blended out the naked 2 colour, I blended for a good five minutes because what do we not want? harsh lines. After that I just applied some mascara and some black pencil eye liner to the bottom outer corners of my eyes. I was actually going somewhere when I did this look and because I live in Scotland and we are currently in the middle of hurricane "Desmond" I didn't see a point in applying false lashes because they would just blow off the second I stepped outside the house, but if the weather wasn't so awful I would of applied lashes and I will list the lashes I would of used down below.

 

Full Face:
* Olay 2 in 1 instant hydration and wrinkle blur
* Rimmel London lasting finish primer
* Maybelline New York baby lips - peach kiss
* Rimmel London match perfection concealer -010 ivory
*Maybelline New York super stay 24 hour foundation - 021 nude beige ( this foundation is a little dark for me because right now I am at my lightest so I had to take it down to my neck, foundation was blended out using a damp beauty blender)
* NO7 stay perfect metallic eyes pencil
*Miss sporty studio lash instant volume
*Lashes (if the weather wasn't so horrible ) - Ardell whispies

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment