Friday 18 December 2015

visit the dark side this christmas


It may be Christmas but it doesn't mean we cant visit the dark side...

Lets do the usual and jump right in!!

If I'm doing a dark eye shadow I do my foundation last, so the first thing I did was pop some primer onto my eyes, I then took my urban decay naked 3 palette and used the darkest shadow in there ( blackheart) and I just applied that to the inner and outer corners of my eye, I then took a blending brush and blended for what felt like 5 years but I'd rather have a sore arm than harsh lines... Now for the central part of my lid I took a Maybelline New York 24hr colour tattoo shadow in the colour "on and on bronze" and using my finger I just applied that onto my lid. After that I picked up my blending brush again and blended for another 5 years. This eye shadow look is a really time consuming process but the end result is so worth it. After I blended everything out I applied mascara and some false eyelashes (miss sporty studio lash instant volume and the ardell whispies)
 
 
Moving onto the foundation routine its just my usual:
 
* Olay 2 in 1 instant hydration and wrinkle blur
* Rimmel London lasting finish primer
* Maybelline New York baby lips - peach kiss
* Rimmel London match perfection concealer -010 ivory ( this is also the highlight I use for under my eyes)
*Maybelline New York super stay 24 hour foundation - 021 nude beige
*Rimmel London blush 020 pink rose
*Collection 2000 bronze matte glow
*Rimmel London brow this way gel - medium brown 002


For lipstick I decided to keep it dark also so I went for a deep purple look but if that colour isn't for you, you can totally go for a classic red lip. The colour I used on my lips was by L'Oreal Paris, it was one of the colour riche lipsticks and the colour number is 462
 
 
For my hair I just kept it very straight, I used a pair of GHD'S and VO5's heat protection spray to protect my hair. This look is great if you have any Christmas parties coming up.
 





Dress X ZARA
 
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment