Monday 7 December 2015

Winged eye & bold lips

Jumping in really quickly to the foundation routine, on my face I used:
* Olay 2 in 1 instant hydration and wrinkle blur
* Rimmel London lasting finish primer
* Maybelline New York baby lips - peach kiss
* Rimmel London match perfection concealer -010 ivory ( this is also the highlight I use for under my eyes)
*Maybelline New York super stay 24 hour foundation - 021 nude beige
*Rimmel London blush 020 pink rose
*Collection 2000 bronze matte glow
*Rimmel London brow this way gel - medium brown 002

Now for the eye look, today I didn't use any shadows on my eyes purely because this look is all about the lips!!
* Rimmel London Glam Eyes liquid liner (to draw right across my lid)
* L'Oreal Paris super liner perfect slim ( to draw the wing)
* Miss sporty studio lash instant volume
* False eyelashes were the ardell whispies, I like these because they look really long and natural

 
 
Now time for the lips, before applying any of the colours be sure to prep your lips, I.E. stick some lip balm on.. I used baby lips by Maybelline
 
 
 
The first lipstick is by Royal Cosmetics in the colour coral and its a nice bright colour to wear in all seasons.
 
 
The second lipstick option is by MAC cosmetics and that's in the colour cockney, its a beautiful bright red, its my go to red lip and this colour is perfect for the holiday season.
 
 
The third lipstick I have used is by Lime Crime in the colour Airborne Unicorn, I really love this lipstick its a bright pastel lilac colour perfect for anytime of the year. The other things that are great about this lipstick is that it is not been tested on animals, its 100% vegan, it smells really nice (trust me just take a sniff) and the packaging is just irresistible ( I'm such a sucker for nice packaging)
 
The final lipstick is also by lime crime and this is in the colour Styletto, this is the really black one, I originally bought this to complete a Halloween look I did a year ago and I genuinely thought that this lipstick would only make an appearance on Halloween but I was wrong. I really love this lipstick its great when you are feeling bold and adventurous, and also black lipstick isn't as hard to keep up on a night out believe it or not. As I said this lipstick is also from lime crime so everything I said about the above lipstick applies to this one also.
 
 
So that is it for our four winged eye and bold lip looks, have fun being bold and expressing yourself!!
 
XOXO
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment