Tuesday 5 January 2016

What you cant leave in 2015

 
 
 

 
 
Hi guys welcome back, so today is January 5th which means we are five days into 2016 I cannot believe how fast the holidays went. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and new year, i spent new years eve with two of my favourite people ever and it was really nice to be away from Glasgow and be back in my hometown for a while. So today I am going to be talking about products (and a book) that i was loving in 2015, there's been a trend on twitter recently called #LeaveItIn2015 and i can honestly say that these things that i'm about to talk about definitely cant be left in 2015, you need these items in your life!!! So without further a due lets jump in...
 
 
 
So the first thing i'm going to be talking about is my tried and true foundation which is L'Oreal true match, this is my favourite foundation ever, i am currently wearing the colour "3.R/3.C beige rose" only because right now i am currently wearing fake tan. The thing i love about this foundation is the dewy flawless look it gives you and as you all know i'm a full coverage kind of girl and this foundation is like my holy grail!! There is also a huge colour range so you will 100% be able to find a shade that matches you, i know i've been using the Maybelline super stay 24hr but i do always end up going back to the true match like i just cant help it we are sole mates we are meant to be together!! This foundation is also very in-expensive which is shocking to me considering how good this guy is.
 
 
Does anyone else have really tuggy hair when they get out the shower after washing their hair? If so you need this little guy in your life, this is one of those tug teaser brushes and it is honestly such a life saver, i have such thick curly hair naturally so it tends to get all tuggy and out of control and i really don't like ripping half of my hair out of my head with a normal brush, so this guy just glides right through the hair and makes it tug free which equals a happy Chloe, i got mine from Superdrug and this is also very in-expensive.
 
 
This is another tried and true for me, this is the L'Oreal advanced correcting serum, i have been using this for a while and i have fallen in love with it!! I apply this onto my skin and neck before i go to sleep and what this does is it helps transform the appearance of skin quality, it evens out your skin tone and really helps to minimise and tighten your pores. I'm not gonna talk to much about this guy because for you guys to understand how it works you're really going to need to try it for yourself, things work differently on different people.
 
 
During Christmas i didn't really have the best of luck, i ended up getting a really bad cold the day after boxing day and i wasn't sleeping and i was getting really frustrated and stressed because i wanted to be well for new years eve, due to the lack of sleep i developed really heavy bags and dark circles under my eyes but luckily i picked this miracle worker up in Dundee right before i got ill and he literally saved my life!! This is just an eye roll on from Simple, i don't usually use Simple cosmetics but i'm so glad i purchased this, it wakes up your eyes and gives them a boost to make you look more alive, it feels very nice and cooling and it makes such a difference, i use this morning and night.
 
 
I felt like it was time to see what all the fuss is about this Micellar Water trend and now i know why everyone is going crazy for this product. I've heard people say that they will never use make up wipes again after using this stuff and I've been like yeah ok whatever but now i see what everyone's been going on about!! I cannot believe the amount of make up it removes off your face, it makes me wonder how much make up was still left on my face after removing it with a remover wipe, but anyways i really like this product and i feel like i will be keeping it around for a while!!
 
 
I am a full blown insomniac, i have always been a late sleeper it is something that i try to take control of, like I've taken tablets and i listen to soft music but if your brain in awake and wondering how the world was created then you're definitely not getting any sleep. My brain is just so active at night and i've always been this way so i try to make myself relax and this bedding spray by Febreze really helps. All you do is spray the Febreze all over your pillows and the scent is just so calming i fall asleep so much easier with this. It comes in two scents- warm milk & honey and lavender, me personally i don't like lavender so i went for the milk and honey, it is really helping me sleep i have been using this for nearly two years and  cant recommend this enough and after just two weeks of using it every night i felt so much more refreshed.
 
 
I know this isn't a beauty product but i really felt like i had to give this book a shout out, this little book hold my horoscope for the entire 2016, and before you say "how can you bring this from 2015?" i can do this because the book starts with your horoscope in October 2015. I have always been a really superstitious person, i believe in ghosts i believe in pretty much everything and it is comforting for me in to pick up this book every morning and read about what my day is going to hold.
 
This is a new find, this is the ocean salt face and body scrub from lush. It is very exfoliating on my face, i love how it makes my skin feel after i've washed it off, its very rough when i'm rubbing it onto my face but it isn't harsh enough to damage my skin (if you know what i mean) and it also smells like a spa. When i'm using it I just think about being at a spa on the beach in some exotic island far far away from Scotland ( a girl can dream right)
 
 
 I want to talk about is my new discovery, this is the Revolution cosmetics vivid baked highlighter, I believe there is about three different colours available and the one I picked up was "Golden Nights". I apply this under my eyes just to make them pop, I still use the Rimmel highlighter and concealer under my eyes but now I apply the revolution highlighter on top. I am so happy I found this it has changed my life, the colour is very dewy and shimmery its just everything I need in my life, again this product is very in-expensive which really does shock me considering how amazing it is!!
 
 
Moving on to the got 2 b argan oil mist, this stuff really helps tame my frizz and keep it tangle free, i usually spray this on my hair extensions just to keep them healthy and natural looking, now it is a dry oil mist so i suppose it is just like dry shampoo, it really makes a huge difference and it makes me and my hair extensions very happy, again this is in-expensive and it smells amazing!!
 
 
 
 Ok i promise this is the last thing and i'll keep it short and sweet... If your hair takes like 100 years to blow dry then you need to invest in this product, this is the V05 nourish my shine bedazzling oil heat protector. Now i know blow-drying can be a very time consuming process but this spray literally cuts the blow-drying time in half, i don't know how it works but it just does its a real life saver when you have a lot of hair, this product has definitely saved me a lot of time and if you don't believe me go find out for yourself!!
 
So that is it for my first blog of 2016, thank you so much for reading & I hope 2016 is your best year yet and I'm super excited to see where this year takes me so I can share it will you all!!
XOXO
 
 
STALK ME:
 
INSTAGRAM: CHLOELOUISACALDER
 
SNAPCHAT: CHLOE_CALDER29
 
TWITTER: @CHLOECALDER_
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment